Toulouse Business School was founded in 1903 by the Toulouse Chamber of Commerce and Industry and now has three campuses (Toulouse, Barcelona and Casablanca) and a branch in Paris. TBS offers six study programs (Master in Management, Bachelor program, Specialized Masters, MBA programs, Executive Education programs and a CPA for continuous learning). Its mission: To train high-level decision makers from all walks of life.
Its programs are primarily focused on HR, marketing, finance, chartered accounting, consulting and auditing, but without neglecting cultural, humanitarian, and entrepreneurial aspects.
As a key player in the Midi-Pyrénées region, Toulouse Business School also offers training in the aeronautical sector (with an Aerospace MBA, an MS in Logistics, Procurement and International Trade, an MS in Air Transport Management, etc.) jointly with partner businesses and schools.
Toulouse Business School is one of the few schools with the triple international accreditation EQUIS/AMBA/AACSB. With its 24,000 alumni around the world, TBS has signed more than 150 exchange agreements with universities on every continent. There are nearly 80 different nationalities represented on the various campuses.
The key figures for TBS entrepreneurship
- Over 300 creations or acquisitions of companies in the last 20 years
- 14 researchers in entrepreneurship and strategy
- 158 students enrolled in programs related to entrepreneurship within the Masters in Management program in 2013/2014
- 38 academic articles and 21 book chapters published over the last 5 years
- 1 teaching incubator
- 414 applications from students to join the incubator over the last three years
- 48 projects supported by the incubator in the last three years
- 17 creations of companies thanks to the TBSeeds incubator
- A professional “Entrepreneur” option available for more than 40 years!
- 25 Bachelor participants in the study tour organized in Barcelona in the spring of 2015
- An english track “Entrepreneurship” on the Barcelone Campus
- 397 students present at the “Ouvre-Boîte” seminar in November 2015
- 15 “Delta” project creators (approximately) assisted each year
- €21,000: value of the annual ATALE award